Tim Madden software documentation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tim Madden's software documentation
Below are links to files written by Tim Madden when he was implementing the Digital Gammasphere software setup.
- Mike Carpenter has some Evernote notes that can be accessed using a web browser if you ask him.
- Similarly there are some Gnotes on machine DGS1 that may be useful.
- The bash scripts found on DGS1 are rather heavily commented.
- C and VHDL files are generated using VBA code. File:Generation of C and VHDL from spreadsheet.docx
- Data is read from the cells of the sheet to be put in the files