Tim Madden software documentation
Tim Madden's software documentation
Below are links to files written by Tim Madden when he was implementing the Digital Gammasphere software setup.
- Mike Carpenter has some Evernote notes that can be accessed using a web browser if you ask him.
- Similarly there are some Gnotes on machine DGS1 that may be useful.
- The bash scripts found on DGS1 are rather heavily commented.
- C and VHDL files are generated using VBA code. File:Generation of C and VHDL from spreadsheet.docx
- Data is read from the cells of the sheet to be put in the files