Landing Page for the ATLAS In-Flight Beam Wiki
The goal of this wiki is to have access to detector (locations, status, etc.), electronics, hardware, software, targets, and misc, information pertaining to in-flight beam production. The actual data collection and analysis information can be found on the ELOG.
Tools for In-Flight Beam Tuning
- infl1 - 19O commissioning [Jul / Aug 18]
- infl2 - 16C development [Aug / Oct 18]
- infl3 - 30P development [Oct 18]
- infl4 - 16C delivered to MUSIC / SPS [Dec 2018, Feb 2019]
- infl5 - 30P delivered to Gretina/FMA/GODDESS [Feb/March 2019]
- infl6 - 12B delivery to HELIOS [Apr/May 2019]
- infl7 - 8Li delivery to HELIOS [May/June 2019]
- infl8 - 29Al,31Si development [June 2019]
- infl9 - 31Si to HELIOS ATLAS 1830 Wilson [June 2019]
- diag1, diag2, diag3, all on onenet running UBUNTU 18
- dig1, dig2
If you are either not familiar with the MediaWiki collaboration platform or have never edited this wiki before, please visit the Help page. In order to edit this wiki you must first log in.
Grafana + InfluxDB
Current setting on June 14, 2019
InfluxDB server is hosted at diag1.
InfluxDB server can be access via port 8086.
If the InfluxDB server is not started, it can be started by
sudo service influxdb start
The Grafana server is hosted at diag3.
The Grafana webpage can be access using any browser
The login user name is admin, password is the same as diag3 login.
if the server not started (for example, the webpage is not loaded but connection to diag3 is ok.) it can be started by
sudo service grafana-server start