Landing Page for the ATLAS In-Flight Beam Wiki
The goal of this wiki is to have access to detector (locations, status, etc.), electronics, hardware, software, targets, and misc, information pertaining to in-flight beam production. The actual data collection and analysis information can be found on the ELOG.
Tools for In-Flight Beam Tuning
- infl1 - 19O commissioning [Jul / Aug 18]
- infl2 - 16C development [Aug / Oct 18]
- infl3 infl5 - 30P development [Oct 18]
- infl4 - 16C delivered to MUSIC / SPS [Dec 2018, Feb 2019]
- infl5 - 30P delivered to Gretina/FMA/GODDESS [Feb/March 2019]
- diag1, diag2, diag3, all on onenet running UBUNTU 18
- dig1, dig2
If you are either not familiar with the MediaWiki collaboration platform or have never edited this wiki before, please visit the Help page. In order to edit this wiki you must first log in.