Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
= Grafana + InfluxDB =
Revision as of 15:18, June 14, 2019
Landing Page for the ATLAS In-Flight Beam Wiki
The goal of this wiki is to have access to detector (locations, status, etc.), electronics, hardware, software, targets, and misc, information pertaining to in-flight beam production. The actual data collection and analysis information can be found on the ELOG.
Tools for In-Flight Beam Tuning
- infl1 - 19O commissioning [Jul / Aug 18]
- infl2 - 16C development [Aug / Oct 18]
- infl3 - 30P development [Oct 18]
- infl4 - 16C delivered to MUSIC / SPS [Dec 2018, Feb 2019]
- infl5 - 30P delivered to Gretina/FMA/GODDESS [Feb/March 2019]
- infl6 - 12B delivery to HELIOS [Apr/May 2019]
- infl7 - 8Li delivery to HELIOS [May/June 2019]
- infl8 - 29Al,31Si development [June 2019]
- infl9 - 31Si to HELIOS ATLAS 1830 Wilson [June 2019]
- diag1, diag2, diag3, all on onenet running UBUNTU 18
- dig1, dig2
If you are either not familiar with the MediaWiki collaboration platform or have never edited this wiki before, please visit the Help page. In order to edit this wiki you must first log in.